Large Ball and Cylindrical Roller Bearings
NHBB's HiTech Division specializes in designing and manufacturing complex bearing assemblies for various aircraft engine applications, including mainshafts, gearboxes, auxiliary power units, and fuel/air valves. Thanks to its bearing engineering expertise and advanced materials processing capabilities, HiTech is able to develop unique solutions to complex and demanding application challenges, including high loads, extreme speeds, limited space, simplified assembly, efficient lubrication distribution, or any combination of factors.
Please contact HiTech's sales or engineering groups for assistance with your specific requirements.
- Complex ball and roller bearings
- Bearing sizes through 300 mm O.D.
- Cylindrical roller bearings
- Ball bearings
- Angular contact
- Gothic arch
- Duplex/super duplex
- Torque tube
- Thin section
- ISO 9001 : 2008 and AS9100, Rev. C
- Boeing D6 - 82479
- AC7102 - Heat Treating—Including Carburizing
- AC7108 - Chemical Processing
- AC7114 - Nondestructive Testing