NHBB's Commitment to Quality
Corporate Quality Policy
- Customer satisfaction is our main focus. We continually seek to be the quality leader in the bearing industry. Employees shall meet or exceed their internal and external customer’s requirements - every time.
- NHBB leaders shall set the direction NHBB should take by creating an environment that empowers employees to achieve NHBB objectives while maintaining alignment with our stated values. The effectiveness of our quality systems, our progress on the implementation of this policy and achievement of quality objectives, will be assessed by periodic management review.
- NHBB encourages the involvement of people at all levels. Employee skills will be continuously improved through open communication, training, and education assistance programs. Every employee has the responsibility to adhere to our basic procedures and pay constant attention to detail. It is the responsibility of every employee to comply with this policy. All employees have the responsibility to make decisions within the scope of their authority.
- NHBB management shall ensure the availability of necessary resources. Activities and related resources shall be managed using a process approach.
- NHBB shall identify interrelated processes and treat them as a system. NHBB shall maintain a quality management system which satisfies the requirements of ISO 9001 and AS9100, and other customer quality systems.
- NHBB makes a permanent commitment to continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management system, our processes, products and services, and to enhance their value for our customers, and employees. Reduction in product and process variation shall be a goal of every employee.
- NHBB shall make decisions based on the analysis of information and data.
- Preventative and corrective actions shall be taken as a result of data analysis.
- NHBB will maintain a mutually beneficial relationship with our suppliers.
Daniel Lemieux, President
July 13, 2015
Return to Quality page.